Samstag, 30. April 2011

Example #1

So this is approximately how it is going to look like.

At the beginning I will write in brackets for which level I think that the thingy is appropiate and useful. Like this:

(no defined rank since knowing this random sequence won't make you stronger, but let's say 5k+)

This is a basic joseki which nobody plays anymore.


I think most people play tenuki (my favourite move) instead of W4 or W8.

Black can choose to counter-atari instead of 7. And it will approximately proceed like this:


But what if W doesn't play the atari of 14 and instead the seemingly better shape?


If B extends at F4, W will happily capture one stone at D7.

Therefore B cuts and the fight commences.


White: "Har har in your face, I get either ladder A or ladder B."
Black: "What?? B is not a ladder!"
White: "Hehe you didn't see this ladder, I can atari the two stones and then squeeze them to a ladder going towards lower right."
Black: "OHH FUCK...!"
White: *sinister laugh in complacency*
Black: "Hehe just kidding..."

BÄM!


White: "WAAAAAHH"

The end

The diagrams were made by my camera and Paints. Please tell me if you think it looks stupid:p

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen