Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

FAQ

I've been asked certain questions many times and I'm tired of answering the same every time. I will go through the most popular questions here and it should also serve the purpose of introducing myself.



Q: Hey, how are you?

A: Yeah as always, could be better, could be worse, and you?

Q: Since when do you play Go?

A: When I was young I found the Manga of Hikaru no Go at home and got interested. My father happened to know this game (he is 3k) and taught me the rules. I don't remember when it was, but you can check my tournament history, they are more interesting. I probably started some time before that.

Q: How did you reach your strenght?

A: Strenght?:) I quite suck yet, but you shall not worry. Everything I am going to post is from reliable sources. Like Books, pro games, reviews or the teachings of Chizu-sensei who used to live in my city for a while, also Mangas.

Q: Where are you from?

A: My parents came from Taiwan before I was born in Austria. I speak German, Mandarin Chinese with beautiful Taiwanese accent and English with stupid Austrian accent.

Q: What are you doing in Austria?

A: I graduated from school in 2010. Right now I study violin at a music university. I play the piano too and sometimes the organ.

Q: Are you an alcoholic?

A: Not really, even if it might seem so. I lack aldehyddehydrogenase which enables me to reach a drunken condition fast (and I'm stronger in that state).

Q: Why do you always take your towel?

A: It's useful. I've had it before I knew about the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. So far my towel has served as: blanket, pillow, picnic rug, scarf, sunshade, rainshade, emergency nose cover, emergency beer wiping device, and furthermore also as a towel.

Q: Why don't you recognize me? TT___TT

A: Sorry, I have a bad memory for people... :p but don't worry you are not the only person I don't recognize.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen